Affordable Web Design Agency in Phnom Penh | Cheap Web Development Company in Cambodia
Most business operating in Cambodia needs a website to present their products and services to a wider customer. However, developing a website costs a lot of money depending on how big or small of the website. Complicated website functionalities require the developer’s time and afford to develop and design that’s why will cost a lot of money.
Many businessmen mostly know nothing about the web application. They reply on web development, IT and web development agency to help them develop their dream website for their business.
This blog post is created for them so that they know how many websites would cost on first deposit and yearly cost. Here’re where your money will be spent on web development.
Website Development Cost: How Much Does Web Development & Design Cost?
To develop a dream website for your business, you need to have some ideas or a unique wireframe for your website. You need to have an idea of how the look and feel of your website you want the developer to develop or a wireframe – your website layout and functionalities. If you don’t know about that take some time to consult with your IT or web developer agency experts to get some ideas.
Here’re some estimated cost for various website development and design in Cambodia:
- Normal website design & development with around ten pages such as home page, about page, contact page, product page, and blog page costs approximately $200 to $450, depending on your negotiation with web developer or agency.
- Consultancy website development and design with around ten pages such as home page, about page, contact page, product page, and blog page would cost around $250 – $600.
- Hotel, travel, and tourism website development with pages would cost from $300 to $3000.
- Online shopping web development and design would cost from $250 – $900.
- E-commerce website development and design would cost from $500 – $5000.
- News and NGO/INGO website development and design with pages would cost from $400 – $2500.
- E-learning and online course website development and design with pages would cost from 500 – $7000.
Web Hosting: How Much Does Web Hosting Cost?
Most of the web development and design company offers one-year free hosting services if you contract with their website design service. Here’s some info how much you will pay for your hosting service:
Shared Hosting: Shared hosting is web hosting in which the service provider serves pages for multiple Web sites, each having its own Internet domain name, from a single Web server. Most Web hosting companies provide shared hosting. Although shared hosting is a less expensive way for businesses to create a Web presence, it is usually not sufficient for Web sites with high traffic.
- $30 – $60/y: With 20 GB SSD of hosing, you can host up to 3 Websites
- $100 – &200/y: 50 GB SSD, you can host Unlimited Websites and Utmost resources
VPS Hosting: VPS hosting is a Virtual Private Server, and it is a virtualized server. A VPS hosting environment mimics a dedicated server within a shared hosting environment. It is theoretically both shared hosting and dedicated hosting.
A full range of features at an incredibly low price. Softaculous, WHMCS, and cPanel options available.
- $202.56 – $300/y: 2 CPU Cores, 2 GB RAM, 40 GB SSD RAID 10, 1000 GB/mo Bandwidth
- $300 – $400/y: 4 CPU Cores, 6 GB RAM, 120 GB SSD RAID 10, 3000 GB/mo Bandwidth
Web Domain: How Much Does Web Domain Cost?
One-year free domain registration will be offered free.
The public web domain name such as .com, .net, .info and .org would normally cost 12-$16 per year depending on where domain registrar you registered your website domain. However, if you prefer domain such as. shop, .store, .co. travel, .vip, …etc will cost a lot of yearly fee. Even there’re a lot of more domain options, but your preferred domain might be taken then you may look for some other domain options available out there to buy. If you are a businessman, you do have to worry about this as your web development agency or web developer will handle this for you.
To keep your website secure, your website needs to install SSL. SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is a standard security protocol for establishing encrypted links between a web server and a browser in online communication. The usage of SSL technology ensures that all data transmitted between the web server and browser remains encrypted. Normally SSL costs approximately from $12 to hundreds of dollars per year depending on an SSL page. If your website is not e-commerce website which user need to enter their credit card info you don’t need SSL as this will cost you yearly basis.
Website Maintenance: How Much Does Web Maintenance Cost?
Technical errors occur frequently such as website down, webmail service stop working, the website has been hacked, or software update. That’s why buying yearly web maintenance services is required to keep your website live. Most web development and web design company offer 3-month maintenance services if you contract your website development with them. However, to extend your maintenance services, you need to discuss further whether how much it would cost for website maintenance services per year.
How Activerify can help you solve the above issue?
Talk to our friendly staff now, you will get a special offer with website development, design, hosting, domain and website maintenance within minutes.
Click here: Contact us